Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy Fall...Almost!

So I hadn't had a chance to update the blog in a while, and while I had some time I figured that might be something productive to do. Smiles!  A lot has been going on this summer and we have all just been on the go all the darn time. It seems like something is always going on whether its with work, friends or family. There is never any time for down-time anymore. Or so it seems....


Nothing too exciting has been going on recently. I turned the big 2-5 on August 18th and had a great celebration with friends and family. I am so lucky to have so many people who care about me in my life, and they all made my day extra special. We had a fabulous dinner at Fleming's, and if you've never had their chocolate lava cake its almost worth just going in for a glass of wine and dessert! 


Other than it being hotter than h-e-double hockey sticks outside, we've had some great pool weather lately. Its been nice to enjoy that when we can this summer. 


On another note...
Work has been nothing short of amazing lately. I am so lucky to be working with such a creative and wonderful group of people. TOMS Shoes is really an amazing cause and I'm thrilled that I get to be apart of getting kiddos shoes on their feet! We are about to place our 1Millionth Pair of shoes on a children's feet this fall, and we couldn't be more excited to celebrate with everyone who supports the One for One Movement. If you aren't aware of what this means, you should definitely check out the TOMS website. www.TOMS.com We try to make a difference in the lives of children everyday, and with everyones support and help this is becoming more of a reality with each pair of shoes that is purchased. So neat! 


Well, thats all I have for now. I also just wanted to say Congratulations to The Johnson Family who just welcomed sweet Ainsley Grace into the world on Monday morning. She is precious, and we are so happy for you two! 


Have a great week everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment