Friday, October 16, 2009

Finally feels like Fall!

Howdy all! It has been quite a while since I've updated this thing and there is lots to tell! We have been super busy these past few weeks, but what else is new???

All of us in the Presidents club waiting to board the plane!


My latest adventure was to The Cayman Islands with The Cascino Family....or shall I say my second set of parents, and my "Dutch Sister". We had the BEST time ever. Hands down one of the best vacations that I have ever been on. We got to spend a week in paradise, and I wish I was still laying on the beach yelling for a "Cabana Boy"! They treated me to great food, good times, and so many new experiences! I will never forget it! We got to swim with the stingrays at Stingray City. Its out in the middle of the ocean, which is not what I thought it was going to be. I figured it would be some sort of tourist-y place that everyone goes and all the animals are in captivity. WRONG! It gives me chills just thinking about it. We also got to swim with the dolphins! That is something that I have always wanted to do, and I still can't believe that we got to do it. Dolphins are some beautiful animals, and if they would hire me--I would move back and swim with Darwin everyday! Haha! I learned how to play Gin, and now I'm addicted...to card games, and the amazing Cayman Sunsets every evening. (The drink and the actual sunset!)

Playing a quarter game in the club @ 11:00am! Good start to vacation!

In the car...notice anything different???

Our BEAUTIFUL view from the condo.

About to head out to snorkel...

Say hello to our little friends!

Favorite picture of the trip! Love my PIC!

Cayman Sunset...

Relaxing and enjoying the sunset....

About to swim with the Dolphins!

Last night of the trip...


Other than laying on the beach for the week and working and going to school nothing else has really been going on. We are heading to Dallas this weekend to celebrate Kyle and Abby's wedding with family and friends, so that should be tons of fun. Can't wait to see everyone.

Let the pumpkin carving and costume hunting begin! I just love this time of year!

-Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment