Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Caber!

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY CABER!!!!
Hope you have the best day today, and I hope that this year holds exciting things for you. You will be great, I just know it! We love you so much and are so proud of you. Remember to do great things for others, and great things will happen for you. Love you all the way to the man in the moon!
(I know he sure does love you, too!)

October 19, 1989
Irving, Texas

Wow, I can't believe that my little brother turned 20 today. We are all just getting so old! We had the chance to celebrate many things this past weekend with all of our family in Dallas. On Saturday morning we had a wedding shower for the Newlyweds, and that evening we had a big reception at Grandad Marvins house in Irving. We are so blessed to have gained so many great new family members, and I'm not sure what we have done without them in our lives all these years!

Here are a few pictures from the shower... I wish I had more pictures from the party, but those haven't been sent yet! All I know is we had a great time! Aww Ding ol Dang Man!!! Hahaha! Can't wait for the many other fun times to come!

Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Fall weather. Have a great week!

-Julia-

No comments:

Post a Comment