Sunday, June 14, 2009

Unstoppable...

So, this weekend was pretty much uneventful. We had a great time just laying out and getting some sun and hanging out at the Rascal Flatts concert. It was the first concert that I had been to at the pavillion since everything had been remodeled from IKE. It was great! The sound was awesome, and there was a nice breeze up on the new and improved hill. I have to say that I don't really mind sitting up there anymore. It was wonderful! I'm looking forward to many more "Summer Nights" ahead...
The Gang @ Rascal Flatts!
Ashley, Aaron & Jules on the lawn @ Rascal!

Hope everyone has a great week this week. I only work 2 days--and I feel like they will drag on and on...but I am looking forward to my super fun cousin, Ashley coming into town. Stay tuned to see what kind of trouble we can get ourselves in. Just kidding! It should be a great time with family--and much deserved after the past few weeks. Have I mentioned that I have the best friends and family a gal could ask for?? Just thought I would throw it out there again.

Xoxo,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment